Temporary Full Time/Part Time
Hours of work: Term Time Monday to Friday
Lucam Consultancy have a new opportunity for a Learning Support Assistant (LSA) to support students with extra learning and educational needs both in and out the classroom.
Lucam Consultancy are looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate Learning Support Assistant to support students within the classroom to work in St Helens and Knowsley area.
- Supporting and encouraging pupils with their Support Plan.
- Support students with emotional and behavioral challenges, helping them develop coping skills and positive behavior strategies.
- Collaborating with other professionals, parents, and caregivers to ensure holistic development.
- Creating a positive and inclusive learning atmosphere.
- Encouraging pupils to communicate and to understand instructions.
- To assist and encourage with independence.
- To monitor and record support logs for individual students
- Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools/Colleges.
- Previous experience supporting students with special educational needs in a classroom setting.
- Compassionate, patient, and dedicated to making a difference.
- Valid DBS
If you would like to express your interest in this role and would like to discuss the job role in more detail please contact Jackie Dolan at Lucam Consultancy on 01744 758160