Clinical Services Manager required to work closely with the Home Manager of a Nursing home based in Walsall
Salary: £38,000 per annum
Hours: Full-time – 40 hours/week
As Clinical Service Manager, you will be responsible for the well-being of the residents within the home, ensuring all their needs are met. You will have input into the operational management of the home in the absence of the Home Manager. You will also take part in the on-call for the home.
- Leading a team of Nursing and Care staff to ensure excellent standards of care
- Ensuring all residents have complete care assessments prior to admission and on an annual basis (or as and when required)
- Working with the Home Manager to ensure all Induction and mandatory training is complete
- Building strong relationships with local regulator/providers and Social Services/Residents and their families
- Complying to NMC guidelines with administration of medicines and keeping up to date records
- Creating and updating Person centered Care Plans to auditing standard and be able to carry out and analyse quality audits and identify patterns and trends.
- Provide administrative cover out of hours and taking charge of the home in rotation with other staff. This will include an on-call rota.
- You must be a Registered Nurse with an up to date PIN
- You must have the ability to communicate with people of all levels
- You must have excellent time management skills and be able to manage your own workload
- You must have experience working in a Dementia environment
- Experience Managing and leading staff
- You must have a proven track record in delivering good care results
- You must have a good understanding of CQC/CI and other regulatory bodies (DoLs/MCA