This is an exciting opportunity to join a major provider of care homes, elderly – Learning Disability, Physical Disability, and Mental Health Care as a Quality Manager. You will join a thriving business with the task of driving up quality and compliance in your region.
Job Title: Compliance Manager
Salary: £40,000 + Car Allowance
Location: Regional role, West Sussex
This is a fantastic new role that will lead the quality team across multiple sites throughout the North West and West Central regions and will have a huge role in the governance strategy of the organisation. You will work closely with the executive team and have significant impact as the leader of the quality team.
- Provide leadership to an established quality team, consisting of Health & Safety managers, Data Analysts, Policy & Regulation specialists and a Quality Review team.
- To formulate and implement a governance framework compliant with the company policy and good practice guidelines.
- Assist the Director of Quality on the company Governance strategy
- Inspect and assess compliance in coordination with other heads of departments
- Implement systems for supporting, measuring and monitoring performance across key areas
- Previous experience leading a substantial Quality team within Complex Care.
- Considerable knowledge within Learning Disabilities, Mental Health, Autism or other Complex Needs
- Expert knowledge of all relevant care legislation and standards
- Be able to work at a strategic level within Governance