Are you a caring and passionate, Consultant based in the North Lincolnshire area?
Our client, one of the top-rated health services in the UK, are looking for a Consultant Dermatologist to deliver care within NHS services.
Salary: £100,000-£110,000 – Inc. NHS Pension
Hours:40 hours per week
Location: North Lincolnshire
Our client is a highly rated NHS health and social care partner and a leader in the healthcare arena. You will also have the opportunity to join their clinical specialism which will involve networking with professionals from across the UK. They get together regularly, auditing and sharing standard methodology for innovation and service re-design, and you will be a part of quality improvements, research and development activity.
- As a Consultant delivering to NHS services, you will be a proactive member of the team whose skills will ensure safe, quality and value for money services are being provided in an efficient and systematic manner.
- Working within a team of nurses and Consultants, you will provide Clinical Expertise for the delivery of safe, efficient and reliable services and to consult with our patients within Dermatology clinics and remotely.
- You will include diagnosis of the full range of dermatology conditions and initiating medical and surgical treatments, including phototherapy, in a community clinic.
- Undertake new and follow up consultations including a full assessment of the medical condition, the patient’s concerns and expectations.
- Follow care pathways for the common skin problems as recommend by national guidance.
- GMC registration
- You will be a practicing Dermatology Consultant.
- GPVTS trained or equivalent
- Diploma in Dermatology
- Accreditation as GPwER (GPwSI) in dermatology
- Good interpersonal skills, courteous to patients and staff at all times
- Enthusiastic team player
- Open and reflective
- Generous Salary plus NHS pension
- Access to support for Training and Career Progression – working closely with Universities and Health Education England
- You will be offered a combination of in-house eLearning, workshops and courses to support your development.
- Flexible working patterns to help support your work/life balance.
- Excellent Offer and Discount scheme – One of the best benefit schemes around!
- Access to online platform including support information