Our client currently requires a Deputy Home Manager to assist the manager in a 2-bed EBD children’s home based in Stoke-on-Trent
NVQ Level 5 Leadership & Management qualification desirable
We are currently seeking a highly skilled and experienced registered home manager to hold legal responsibility and provide leadership and management to a residential home, offering longer-term placements to children and young people.
You will hold the responsibility for a varied staff team and will have the ability to quickly develop trusting professional relationships.
You will role model the company’s values and expected behaviours at all times and work to ensure these behaviours are replicated throughout your team. The organisation values the development and progression of staff and working alongside our Learning and Development team you will actively encourage staff progression.
- Provide a safe environment for the young people in your care.
- Ensure your record keeping and administrative duties are up to date and organized for the managers review.
- Ability to manage the home in the absence of the Registered Manager.
- Experience leading or managing staff in a residential childcare setting.
- Be flexible and able to undertake shift work including weekends and sleep-ins.
- Full UK driving licence and a car available for work use.
- Diploma Level 3 qualified in Children and Young Person’s Workforce, Social Work Degree or equivalent.
- Up to date knowledge of the current legislation governing the sector.
- Experience of Ofsted Inspections.
- The opportunity to be part of one of the top 50 fastest growing organisations
- Industry leading residential care training
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holiday
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Many more benefits such as a discounted gym membership
Please apply below with your current CV – Interviews to be arranged soon