Deputy Manager Nurse required for a nursing home based in Oswestry.
Salary: £16.50 ph, equivalent to £34,000 pa.
Hours: 40 hrs, must be flexible
- Ensure the delivery of quality care – continually assessing our resident’s needs and wishes and developing the service to enhance their quality of life.
- Assist the home manager – deputise in the overall management of the care home as required.
- Play an active role in ensuring compliance within the home – managing the implementation of company policies and regulatory requirements; striving to achieve the best possible care rating and other external recognition of quality.
- Maintain clinical excellence.
- Support the financial effectiveness of the home – ensure the home operates within budget through effective use of resources and identify areas to improve efficiency.
- Take on an active leadership role – you will need to be a visible leader in the home supporting the operation of a twenty-four-hour business.
- Developing your people – oversee the induction of all new employees and participate in the training development of the team.
- People management – play an active part in the recruitment, assessment and supervision of the team.
- Supernumerary Hours included.
Skills/ Qualifications for Deputy Nurse:
- Hold a current Nurse pin.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
- Must have experience at supervisory level within a nursing home.
- A generous holiday allowance.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Bespoke development programme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Employee discount scheme.
- Free parking and uniform (where applicable).
Please apply below with your current CV – Interview to be arranged immediately.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £16.50 /hour