Deputy Manager – Nurse required for a nursing home based in Huyton, Liverpool
Job Title: Deputy Nurse Manager
Hours: Full Time – 36 or 48 hours per week
- Develop the skills of the care team
- Support the manager in the running of the home
- Promote and maintain a high standard of nursing care
- To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment of student nurses and induction of new care staff.
- To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the Commission for Social Care Inspection standards
- Provide inspiring leadership to nursing and care colleagues and oversee the delivery of high quality care.
- Conform to the latest guidelines, maintain the highest levels of clinical governance, whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures.
Skills/ Qualifications for Deputy Nurse:
- Hold a current Nurse pin
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
- Must have experience at supervisory level within a nursing home
Please apply below with your current CV.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00 to £42,000.00 /year
Related Jobs (47)
Registered Manager – Children’s Service – Liverpool on 05/02/2018 Full Time