As Deputy Home Manager, you will come from a similar care background and have a proven track record in providing high-quality, person-centred care. You will have a strong understanding of CQC standards and be a confident, knowledgeable and authoritative presence in the home. You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the home in the manager’s absence.
- Carry responsibility for the care staff team, as well as working to help develop their skills
- Develop working relationships with the wider multi professional team to enhance resident care
- Follow all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
- Accepting personal and shared responsibility for the maintenance of quality care within the home
- To monitor care quality standards and participate in audits
- To mange the care team roster processes in partnership with senior care staff
- Ensure that safe and effective medication processes are used and monitored by the senior care team
- NVQ Level 3 or above
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a senior carer role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
- Ability to use a computer, in particular office packages and emails
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £18,838.00 to £24,510.00 /year
- Ormskirk, Lancashire