Health Care Assistants required to work within a CQC rated ‘Good’ Nursing Home based in Warrington
Salary: £8.50/hour – Paid Breaks
Hours: 36 hours/week – long/short shifts
- You will be delivering the highest standards of individual care, ensuring dignity and respect at all times
- Observing, motoring and recording patient’s conditions.
- Communication with patients, relatives and carers.
- Assisting with clinical duties
- Personal care including infection control, food, personal hygiene and overall reassurance, comfort and safety.
- To understand and comply with requirements such as Fire Safety, H & S, Infection Control etc, maintaining a safe environment throughout the home.
- NVQ 2 Health & Social Care
- Previous experience within a care environment – Ideally a Nursing home
- Ability to supervise patients well and keeping them reassured.
- Friendly and kind mannered towards the patients and staff.
- Confident and Caring personality
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to deal with challenging behaviour and workload.
- Overtime available
- 5.6 weeks holidays
- Free meals whilst on shift
- Career Progression opportunities
- Training provided
Please apply with your up to date CV or give us a call on 01744 758160 for more details.