Health Care Assistant required to work within a residential and nursing home for a care home provider in the Merseyside Area.
Location: Merseyside, North West
Duration: Full Time, Permanent
We are looking for an experienced health care assistant based in the Merseyside area, who is passionate in providing person-centred care and support for vulnerable people based in a Residential Care home.
- To provide support, physical, emotional and social needs to vulnerable adults within a Nursing home setting.
- To observe and promote choice, independence, dignity, privacy, fulfillment and other rights.
- To create and maintain excellent professional relationships with residents and staff.
- To actively support other care workers to work in a team environment.
- To adhere to all regulatory and statuary obligations, policies, procedures and guidelines.
- To provide personal care, medication and use equipment to carry on duties.
- To provide personal care and support to vulnerable adults.
- To know and understand the care and support of individuals.
- To carry out tasks detailed by support and care plans.
- To record personal collective date regarding the client.
- Atleast 2 years experience with domiciliary care, nursing or residential care for the elderly.
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent)
If you are interested please apply below to be considered for the role and our recruitment team will be in touch soon!