Recruitment Consultant – Health & Social Care – Lucam Consultancy
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and ambitious Recruitment Consultant to join an award winning Recruitment Agency based in St Helens Town.
You will join an existing team and help our temp division. Lucam Consultancy supply care staff to clients throughout the North West area including but not limited to, Private Hospitals and Nursing Homes.
We are looking for somebody who is a confident, dynamic self-starter to maximise sales and help create new areas of growth to our portfolio of clients and candidates.
• You will be responsible for developing existing clients and identifying new clients to maximise business potential.
• Building an excellent working relationship with every candidate whilst obtaining their weekly availability, understanding and getting to know their skills and areas of speciality in order to place them in suitable environments
• Finding new candidates through advertising, generating candidate leads and referrals
• Developing key retention strategies to ensure continuity and service excellence to our client base.
• Managing day to day bookings and meeting daily targets/objectives.
• Ideally you will have previous experience of recruitment within the Nursing or Care sector.
• Demonstrate a successful track record in business development and thrive on working to targets and objectives.
• You will be a self-starter and be capable of working on your own initiative and manage your own time effectively.
You will be:
• Money motivated
• Driven and self-motivated
• Confident and personable
• Proactive, target driven and able to work under pressure
• is confident in communicating with Clients and Candidates, face-to-face, over the phone and in writing
What you can expect:
• Great commission structure
• Great culture, very dynamic and outgoing team
• Relaxed office with a supportive team environment
• We train people from scratch
• Nights Out
• Paid Xmas Party
• Monthly/Quarterly incentives