Nurse Unit Manager – RGN or RMN required for care homes based in Liverpool
(Anfield & Netherton)
Hours: Full Time – Days
- Leading your team, you will be in charge of all day-to-day care activity in your designated unit or floor within the home, including maintaining accurate records for each of our residents whilst consistently delivering the very highest care standards
- You will take responsibility for assessing the physical, mental and social needs of our residents, whilst at the same time building excellent personal relationships with both them and their families
- Creating and developing strong links with local professional bodies, you will play an important role in raising the care home’s profile within the community
- It is likely that, from time to time, you will be expected to provide cover outside of normal hours.
Who we’re looking for:
- A level one Registered Nurse
- You will be committed to championing independence, choice and dignity in the home
- You’ll have dedication and passion for helping make every day special for our residents
- An ability to build warm and trusting relationships with our residents and their families
What’s in it for you?
- You will be given every opportunity to increase this salary through training and development.
- 28 days holiday (including statutory bank holidays) pro-rata depending on your working hours
- Pension and Life Assurance scheme available
- Child care voucher scheme
- Free uniform
- Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development to widen your career prospects.
Please apply below with your current CV to be considered for this role – Interviews to be arranged soon
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £16.16 /hour
- Liverpool, Merseyside
Required licence or certification:
- NMC (Nursing and Midwifery Council)