A great opportunity within the residential childcare sector for a suitably qualified and experienced individual, to become the Home Manager in the Bedford area.
Full Driving License is essential
The Registered Manager is accountable for delivering high quality care to the children and young people residents. The Registered Manager is wholly responsible for ensuring an appropriate staff presence to meet the childcare needs of the children and young people in the home.
Hours: Full-Time (the role may involve evening, weekend and sleeping-in duties)
The Home Manager Responsibilities:
- Delivery of all care services
- The strategic planning for developments within the home
- Demonstrate evidence of quality assurance and best practice.
- Ensure compliance with Company, CQC and Local Authority policies, procedures, regulations and standards at all times.
- Comply with Safeguarding and Child Protection procedures at all times and promote an honest and open culture.
- Ensure that resources, including staff, are effectively deployed to optimise service delivery
- Effectively manage financial performance and meeting targets for the service.
- Being personally available
- The supervision and mentoring of staff
- Organisation of work patterns
- Facilitation of care focussed training
- Accessing of appropriate services to support the childcare practices within the home
- All day to day management matters
- Leadership and supervision
- Patient care and management
- Being analytical
- Problem solving
- Being assertive and respectful
- Communication and listening
- Stress management
- Being self-motivated
- Being efficient and thorough
- Being patient and compassionate
- Being multilingual
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare or a qualification that is equivalent
- Full Driving license
- At least 1 year management experience
Please apply below with your current CV – Interviews to be arranged soon
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £35,000.00 /year
- management: 1 year
Required licence or certification:
- NVQ 5 Health & Social care