Lucam Consultancy are proud to be representing a key client who is now looking for an experienced Home Manager based in Camden London, to support Elderly service users suffering from Dementia & Alzheimer’s in a Medium sized Nursing Home.
Home Manager RGN required to Manage an Elderly Nursing Home based in Camden
Full Time: 37.5 hours/week
Duration: Permanent, Full Time
- The Manager is required to have elderly care home experience with exposure to safeguarding’s and a proven track record with CQC, along with budgetary and marketing knowledge.
- Experienced as a Registered Home Manager
- Demonstrates positive values
- Able to promote and maintain independence, choice and respect
- Must have as NMC pin
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and the ability to work on own initiative
- Good awareness of CQC legislation, updates, changes and best practice
- Passion for Elderly care and Dementia Extensive leadership experience
- Exposure to safeguarding’s & CQC with proven track record RMA (Level 4 or 5)
- 3 years Home Management experience