Dual Registered Manager required to run two children’s homes based in Stoke
Hours: Monday – Friday 9am-5pm – you may be required to work additional hours as per the needs of the business
The company is a specialist, independent social care organisation who operate a number of residential and supported living units across the region. The job role entails providing supervision and support for children and young people aged 8-18 within our registered children’s homes.
The role will be a Dual Registered position overseeing two homes, one a 3-bedded unit and the other a solo.
Essential Job Requirements:
- Diploma or NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young People’s Workforce
- Understanding of attachment and trauma in relation to young people
- A commitment to personal development and the acquisition of professional skills and further qualifications
- 3 years’ work experience working with Children and Young People within a residential environment including 2 years at senior level
- Experience of supervising staff
- Experience of attending formal meetings and preparing formal reports
- Knowledge of child development and appreciation of the needs of children and young people
- Understanding of appropriate legislation
- Understanding of confidentiality
- Strong knowledge of the National Minimum Standards for residential children’s homes
- Ability to participate in ‘On-Call-Manger’ Rota and take calls out of hours.
- Safe holding and physical intervention
- All driving duties (including driving for long periods)
- Physical activities with the children and young people
- Must hold a full, current, driving license
- Must produce satisfactory enhanced DBS
- NVQ 4 or Diploma 5, care manager or registered manager award.
- Proven ‘Ofsted’ inspection history
- Experience in a therapeutic setting
- Proven success of development of staff teams and individuals
- Competitive salary
- Pension Auto-enrolment
- ‘Pay Care Scheme’, this is a company health care benefit.
- ‘Perk Box’, this allows the employees to get discounts or free offers on hundreds of well-known high street brands.
- Annual Leave Service Award
- Childcare vouchers, aiming to assist employees with families.
Please apply below with your current CV – Interviews to be arranged immediately