Our client currently requires a Registered Manager to manage one of their small EBD children’s home based in Stockport.
Salary: Up to £37,500 per annum
Hours: Full-time (On-Shift position with 5:2 shift pattern also available)
5:2 pattern – paid an hourly rate for hours worked, work 5 shifts one week and 2 the next as follows: Week 1 – Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday Sunday (followed by a sleep as and when required) Week 2 – Wednesday, Thursday (followed by a sleep as and when required)
NVQ Level 5 Leadership & Management qualification required
We are currently seeking a highly skilled and experienced registered home manager to hold legal responsibility and provide leadership and management to a residential home, offering longer-term placements to children and young people.
You will hold the responsibility for a varied staff team and will have the ability to quickly develop trusting professional relationships.
You will role model the company’s values and expected behaviours at all times and work to ensure these behaviours are replicated throughout your team. The organisation values the development and progression of staff and working alongside our Learning and Development team you will actively encourage staff progression.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in residential care or a directly related field, at least two of these must be at management level.
- It is essential that you hold either a DipSW CQSW or Level 5 Diploma in leadership and management for Residential Childcare (England).
- You will be commercially aware and hold an understanding of the social care arena.
- You will hold a comprehensive knowledge of relevant legislation.
- Enhanced + barred DBS check – paid for by the company
- Full Driving license and own vehicle
- The opportunity to be part of one of the top 50 fastest growing organisations
- Industry leading residential care training
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holiday
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Many more benefits such as a discounted gym membership
Please apply below with your current CV – Interviews to be arranged soon