Registered Nurse – RGN,RMN required for a family run care home group based in Southport.
We are looking to recruit Nurses who are looking for days or nights – part time or full time.
Salary: £16.50 per hour
Hours: Full/part time – Days or Nights
You’ll look after the physical, psychological and social needs of the residents to help to deliver the quality care they deserve within their home (Care Home).
Create a safe and supportive environment for residents with range of physical and mental needs, whilst also relying on your professional judgement to make critical clinical decisions.
You can expect a wide range of responsibilities, from developing tailored care plans to providing medicine safely and delivering excellence across everything you do.
As a Registered Nurse, you’ll have the autonomy to do things the right way
- To deliver a person centred approach to clients all our residents
- Demonstrate on-going professional and clinical best practice
- Provide health supervision and a consistently high standard of nursing care
- Safe management and administration of medications
- Work within NMC code of conduct and scope of practice
Who we are looking for:
- A registered nurse or a Senior registered nurse with an active NMC Pin number
- Excellent communicator with impeccable strong proven leadership skills
- Demonstrate a passion for delivering high quality clinical care
- Additional benefits include:
- Paid Break times
- Meals provided on 12 hour shift
- Free DBS
- NMC Fee paid
- Free car parking
Please apply below to be considered for this vacancy