Registered Nurse required to work Nights for a Nursing Home based in the Pembroke area.
Salary: £15.50 per hour (paid breaks).
Hours: Full time
You’ll look after the physical, psychological and social needs of our residents to help to deliver the quality care they deserve.
Create a safe and supportive environment for residents with range of physical and mental needs, whilst also relying on your professional judgement to make critical clinical decisions.
You can expect a wide range of responsibilities, from developing tailored care plans to providing medicine safely and delivering excellence across everything you do.
As a Registered Nurse, you’ll have the autonomy to do things the right way
- To deliver a person centred approach to clients all our residents
- Demonstrate on-going professional and clinical best practice
- Provide health supervision and a consistently high standard of nursing care
- Safe management and administration of medications
- Work within NMC code of conduct and scope of practice
- Qualified Nurse
- Enthusiastic and dynamic
- Professional and compassionate
- Work within the NMC code of Practice
- Computer literate
- Motivated to work within a multidisciplinary setting
- Able to work flexible shift patterns
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Paid Break times
- Meals provided on 12 hour shift
- Free DBS
- NMC Fee paid
- Free car parking