Roaming Care Plan Support Nurse required for Nursing Homes based in the North-West
Salary: £18/hour +25p/mile travelling expenses
Hours: 24-48hrs with a range of shift patterns, so a flexible approach is essential.
Location: North West
Must be a driver / Experience is essential
The role will involve providing support, advice and direction to a small group of homes throughout the North West ensuring that all care plans are up to date, meeting the needs of service users, and being correctly implemented.
You will be travelling around the homes helping them to improve their standards and efficiency.
- Responsible for a team of Registered Managers and accountable to the Quality Assurance Manager.
- To ensure that the care and support within all services is excellent.
- Highly experienced in supporting the elderly; people living with Dementia.
- Excellent Care Plan writing skills.
- NMC registered
- Car owner & driver
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in elderly care, with substantial experience in care planning
- Up to date knowledge of CQC essential standards and best practices in relation to care plans
- Experience at managerial level within a Care Home Environment
- NVQ Level 4 or working towards Level 5 Leadership & Management Certificate.