Senior Residential Care Worker required for a Children’s Residential Home based in Preston
Salary: £8.50-£9.00 per hour Inc. £75 per sleep in (required to do 1 per week, potential to earn over £3,900 on top of annual salary per year.)
Hours: 40 hours per week – 1 on 2 off
The company supports children and young people who have led troubled lives. We are seeking Senior Residential Care Workers to join the growing organisation.
Our client is looking for people with a positive outlook, an enabling attitude & aptitude from the start for engaging with, supporting and enabling young people to achieve their potential and create positive outcomes for all children and young people, professionalism, reliability, energy, drive, enthusiasm and commitment to work with young people who live in residential care.
- Hold a relevant Level 3 Children & Young People/Social Work Qualification.
- Minimum 2 years experience.
- Committed to providing an excellent level of care for young people.
- Enthusiastic in your approach to tough challenges.
- Assertive in difficult situations
- Able to remain calm under pressure.
- A strong communicator with great interpersonal skills.
- Full driving licence – desirable
- Highly competitive salary scales.
- Opportunity to learn first-hand from a highly qualified and experienced staff team.
- Supportive team environment.
- Attendance bonus for full attendance over a 6-month period.
- Regular professional supervision and team support meetings.
- Career development and progression.