Staff Nurse-RMN/RGN required to work Days or Nights for a Nursing Home based in Barrhead.
Salary: £15.50 per hour
Hours: Full time & Part Time hours available – 24,36,42 or 48 per week
- You’ll look after the physical, psychological and social needs of our residents to help to deliver the quality care they deserve.
- Create a safe and supportive environment for residents with range of physical and mental needs, whilst also relying on your professional judgement to make critical clinical decisions.
- You can expect a wide range of responsibilities, from developing tailored care plans to providing medicine safely and delivering excellence across everything you do.
- As a Registered Nurse, you’ll have the autonomy to do things the right way
- To deliver a person centred approach to clients all our residents
- Demonstrate on-going professional and clinical best practice
- Provide health supervision and a consistently high standard of nursing care
- Safe management and administration of medications
- Work within NMC code of conduct and scope of practice
Who we are looking for:
- A Registered Nurse or a Senior Registered Nurse with an active NMC Pin number
- Excellent communicator with impeccable strong proven leadership skills
- Demonstrate a passion for delivering high quality clinical care
Additional benefits include:
- Paid Break times
- Meals provided on 12 hour shift
- Free DBS
- NMC Fee paid
- Enhanced pay for bank holidays
- Free car parking
- Birthday – off
- Refer a friend
Please apply below to be considered for this vacancy