RGN required to work nights within a medium Nursing Home based in Huyton
Hours: 24/36 hours per week – Nights
Location: Huyton, Liverpool
- Working closely with the care and management team, you will promote high standards of nursing care, by ensuring all staff are supervised appropriately and the shift runs in a smooth and efficient manner.
- You will perform all general nursing duties, following CQC and NMC guidelines, update care plans and administer safe medication. You will provide a high standard of care and work within a team as well as on your own initiative.
- Create a safe and supportive environment for residents with range of physical and mental needs, whilst also relying on your professional judgement to make critical clinical decisions.
- Promote a positive personal / professional profile within the local community, ensuring the good reputation of the home at all times.
- Ensure high standards of personal appearance and cleanliness of self at all times.
- Ensure that all information of confidential nature gained in the course of duty is not divulged to third parties.
- Ensure the security of the home is maintained at all times.
- Adhere to all Company policies and procedures within the defined timescales.
- Carry out any other tasks that may be reasonably assigned to you.
- NMC Pin
- RGN Qualified
- Caring and responsible
- Strong leadership skills
- Previous experience within a residential setting caring for the elderly
- Comprehensive induction and on-going training
- Career development opportunities
- Paid DBS
- Free onsite parking
- Free uniform
- Pension scheme
Please apply below with your current CV – interviews to be arranged soon