Staff Nurse RGN/RMN required to work DAYS or Nights within a large bedded nursing home based in Paisley, Renfrewshire. Candidate will be required to provide Dementia nursing care.
Hours: 36-48hrs (8am-8pm Days) (8pm-8am Nights)
Location: Paisley, Renfrewshire
Essential Duties of a Nurse:
- Taking responsibility for the well-being of our residents, including making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met.
- Leading, motivating and mentoring to your team and delivering clinical guidance and training to ensure the safe, smooth and efficient running of the care home.
- Carrying out assessments and developing, implementing and evaluating individualised care plans for each of our residents.
- Monitoring work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to relevant standards, policies and legislation.
- Generally promoting our residents’ independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care and striving for continuous improvement.
The role will include:
- Providing comprehensive support plans to service users with complex needs in line with local policies and procedures
- Supporting service users to gain confidence with skills in independent living
- Carrying out assessments to identify and prioritise needs
- Developing positive links with key stakeholders
- Medication administration
- Ensuring a high quality of service is provided
- Developing professional relationships with commissioners and partners
- Providing support and supervision for staff
- Deputising for the team manager as required
- Working in collaboration with the multidisciplinary team
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Free DBS Check
- Assistance with Re-Validation
- Paid Breaks
- Meals provided on long days
- Skilled Training with a qualified nurse and fantastic opportunities for career development.
- Robust Continuing Professional Development
- Free NMC Pin Renewal
- Refer a Friend Scheme
Please apply below to be considered for this vacancy our recruitment team will be in touch soon!