Surgeon(s) required for a multi-speciality Hospital based in Saudi Arabia on a permanent basis.
The Hospital is one of the biggest and well-known hospital brands in the Middle East with world-class facilities.
- The consultant/surgeon is responsible for providing the highest standards of clinical care and expertise in assessment, investigation, diagnosis and treatment of patients in the area of general surgery with the close coordination of the clinical teams of the unit.
- The Consultant/Surgery is expected to show a strong commitment and involvement in continuous medical education and quality improvement activities of the hospital, achieving the goals of the healthcare group.
- We are looking for Western based candidates from the following countries – UK/US/Canada/Ireland and other European countries will also be considered.
- Remuneration – Basic Salary, Tax Free – SAR 55000 – 110000 Per Month (GBP £10,500 – £21000) Per Month
- Accommodation + Transportation are provided
The Hospital is looking to recruit the following positions :
- Consultant General Surgeon
- Consultant Plastic Surgeon
- Consultant Vascular Surgeon
- Consultant Urology Surgeon
- Consultant Pediatric Surgeon
- Consultant Radiologist
- Consultant Bariatric Surgeon
- Consultant Neurosurgeon/Spine Surgeon
- Education for up to 2 children
- Housing allowance
- Transport allowance
- Annual return tickets to home country
- Full health insurance
- Work Visa
- Tax free income
Apply below to our recruitment team who will be in contact to provide further information.