Clinical Unit Manager required to work in a Nursing and Residential Home based in Liverpool.
Hours: 42 per week
Salary: £16.00 – £18.00 per hour
We’re looking for a Registered Nurse with valid Pin number and proven leadership skills in a care home for vulnerable adults. Beyond that, it’s all about your brilliant, positive energy and natural ability to get along with people.
This is a role for someone who’s ready to take real accountability. And, whenever you communicate with a resident or co-worker, you’ll be truly considerate and kind.
You will be working closely with the Home Manager you will be responsible for the well-being of the residents within the home, ensuring physical and emotional needs are met.
As a Unit Manager you will be responsible for:
- Leading a team of Nursing and Care staff to ensure excellent standards of care and moral within your Unit
- Planning rotas/recruit/train and mentor staff
- Building strong relationships with local regulator/providers and Social Services/Residents and their families
- Complying to NMC guidelines with administration of medicines and keeping up to date records
- Creating and updating Person centered Care Plans to auditing standard and be able to carry out and analyze quality audits and identify patterns and trends.
- Provide administrative cover out of hours and taking charge of the home in rotation with other staff. This will include an on-call rota.
- You must be an RGN with experience in Acute Trust and Care Home Management-minimum Deputy Level
- Dementia experience
- Experience Managing and leading staff
- You must have a proven track record in delivering good care results
- You must have a good understanding of CQC/CI and other regulatory bodies (DoLs/MCA)
- Assistance with Re-validation
- Paid breaks
- A free meal provided on long days
- Free PVG/DBS
- Ongoing career progression
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Pension scheme