Nurse Unit Manager required for a care home based in Wrexham
Hours: 40 hrs Full Time – Days (Monday to Friday) 2 x Supernumerary days
- Leading your team, you will be in charge of all day-to-day care activity in your designated unit or floor within the home, including maintaining accurate records for each of our residents whilst consistently delivering the very highest care standards
- You will take responsibility for assessing the physical, mental and social needs of our residents, whilst at the same time building excellent personal relationships with both them and their families
- Creating and developing strong links with local professional bodies, you will play an important role in raising the care home’s profile within the community
- It is likely that, from time to time, you will be expected to provide cover outside of normal hours.
Who we’re looking for
- A level one Registered Nurse
- You will be committed to championing independence, choice and dignity in the home
- You’ll have dedication and passion for helping make every day special for our residents
- An ability to build warm and trusting relationships with our residents and their families
What’s in it for you?
- You will be given every opportunity to increase this salary through training and development.
- 28 days holiday (including statutory bank holidays) pro-rata depending on your working hours
- Pension and Life Assurance scheme available
- Child care voucher scheme
- Free uniform
- Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development to widen your career prospects.
Please apply below with your current CV to be considered for this role
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £17.40 /hour
Related Jobs (47)
Registered Manager – Children’s Service – Liverpool on 05/02/2018 Full Time